Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

College!

I know it may be hard for some people to understand why this is such a huge deal for me. Truth is, I never thought I would be able to go. In High School I never concentrated on school work. Before I realized it I was graduating with no school plans. I thought college was the only way out of my situation and I clearly missed that boat, or so I thought. Then my world fell apart and I moved to Utah.. I would go to class at UVSC with Amy, and institute there as well, I'd be around all these peolpe going to class and I told myself one day I would do it. One day I would get to go there.

Here I am, five years later. The first person in my family to go to college. I thought this day would never come and I cannot wait to start tomorrow. :) I did it, I worked out the financial stuff, I took the placement tests, I registered on my own. I'm so proud of me. :)

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna