Dear Eve,
Thanks so much for eating the apple and making one week a month miserable.
Gina Parker
Seriously though, I want to rip somebody's head off. I need to be locked in a bedroom or something! I would love to be forced to stay in a hut somewhere. It doesn't help that I've been so busy with the kids and stressed lately! Plus I'm up to here in school work. I'm so thankful my hubby is here to help me. We decided to do fun games and things together so we've been working on a puzzle (like old people)and I've bought a ton of card games. But that needs to be after the kids go to sleep because they mess with everything.
I'm such an oscar the grouch. I need to snap out of it!
2 comments:
bahaha! i loved your letter to eve. wanna sign my name on there too?! haha! you always crack me up.
:) Sorry Gina -but you are truly amazing -two kids and school, and lots and lots of things to do..... I love the puzzle date nights lol -you know you're old when... actually -my family use to do puzzles together -some of our favorite memories.
Post a Comment