Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Brogan's first day of Pre-k


Brogan had his first day of Pre-k, and honestly, I boo-hoo'd like a baby. Man, next year, when Lily is in a three year old class and Brogan is in Kindergarden I am going to be a mess I just know it. Anyway, Brogan loves his new school because it has "big kids". Plus, he has 17 new friends to play with. And mommy loves it because she and lil get to have girl time, school work time, shopping time, etc. Also, I made a bunch of new friends. Yay for pre-k.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna