The past few weeks we've had some amazing family time. Today we hiked Ensign Peak and had so much fun! This is huge for two reasons. One: both of our kids walked and two: Brandon and I much prefer well..anything but hiking. But surprise, we actually liked it( I know, crazy right?!).
Last week, we had a blast at the fair. We actually went on most of the rides, and Brogan went on pretty much all the ones he could sneak on (he's a hair under where he needs to be for a bunch of the 'big man' rides). The best thing was it only took 2 minutes to get there since it's pretty much down the road, so immediately after we got to relax and catch up on "Magic School Bus".
We love the neighborhood. We've made a bunch of new friends and there is a real sense of community here. And everyone is pretty non-judgmental and minds their business. Bonus!! We really enjoy going to the library, every week we do family story time and the kids have so much fun.
I'm so happy fall is (or will soon be) here. I look skinnier in fall and winter clothes, and I'm a "warm" color person. I can't wait for the holidays, and my family is coming here for thanksgiving! My parents and little sister will be here and I get to cook, then they go home and I get to eat at my In law's...geez, I need to hit the gym in anticipation.
The kids just amaze me with the things they say and do. I always think "this is the funniest thing ever" and then like 3 seconds later they are making me crack up again.
Off to bedtime and schoolwork, as usual. :) only one year until I am a U of U student...go UTES!
1 comment:
That sounds like some serious family fun!I love it when fun stuff fills up the days rather than the mundane boring stuff!
Post a Comment