Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Dancin' School!
Lillian had so much fun at dancing school. I took a ton of videos but I can only email the short ones, the long ones are too long to email. Note to self: need camera, not blackberry! Anyway, this is at the end of class when they do tumbling. This is a combo dance class and we were seeing if she'd do OK because she isn't 3 yet. She was wonderful, and we are invited back. Yay! watch until the end when lily decided she was done. Ha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna
No comments:
Post a Comment