

There are many reasons I love living in the city. I've bragged about pretty much all of them. Except..DINE O ROUND, god's gift to cheap foodies like me and Bran. Okay, perhaps we aren't exactly foodies, but we love food, restaurants and food shows. I guess we're faux foodies. Anyway, most places have a set menu of specials that are 30 for a three coarse meal, or 15 depending on the place. The places that have 30 dollar meals have 15 dollar lunches, the places that have 15 dollar dinners have 5 dollar lunches, etc.
We've tried a couple of yummy places (and it ends October 2, so we're not done - yet!) and yesterday we went to the garden restaurant on top of the JS memorial building. The view was spectacular, and Brogan took all of the pass along cards he could get his hands on ("But mom, they are giving me JESUS cards. I want long hair like JESUS.") Afterwards, we played in the fountains at city creek and went into deseret book for candy, where brogan called lily a butt muncher. I love my kids. They never cease to amaze me!
This weekend we both have papers due, but we're going to fit some fun stuff in too. There is a reptile thing at the fairgrounds that sound really fun and its only like 2 minutes away. The children's museum is having body classes on Saturdays in October so we'll be hitting that up.
Can I just say how much I'm enjoying my business class? It's all very interesting! Maybe I'll go into business..hmm.... :)
love and wellness. take care of you! G :)
No comments:
Post a Comment