Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Friday, October 15, 2010

I'm greatful for my mind!

This year has been a hard one, but I am so proud of the work I have done on myself. Not fun work, like boobs or anything, but my counseling and CODA(Co-Dependants Anonymous), and my first year of school. I am actually way smarter than I ever thought I was, and realized how much I can depend on ME and do anything I set my mind too. I learned how much I enjoy cleaning, how much I love salt lake city, and who I am and what I believe in..I give a large part of that to CODA. They taught me a lot and continue to teach me everyday. I love my ladies there. I realize now that it's really none of my business what other people think of me, that you can't please anyone, and the greatest gift you can give yourself is being true to who you are.

I'm coming to terms with my past. I always thought of my mind as a curse, because I can't forget so many painful things. I also remember a lot of good things. Speaking of which..

Ignore this last part unless your...

...Katie Bahr -- I read your post on the 10th and I just want to say, I admire you for sticking so strongly to something you believe in. I will always be greatful for you and our time together in Provo, and our friendship for the past 6! years. Your post made me think of things I was thankful for and reminded me of why I love you so much. We may be different in some ways, but we are a like in all the ways that make a good friendship. Love you, CC! ;)

1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

i am so honored to be on your blog!!! WOOT! that is really sweet too. i am really grateful for your friendship as well. there are things that i feel comfortable enough to really share with you and no one else. i know you won't judge me and i am grateful for the trust we have. i love you girl !

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna