Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Logo
Today was the fundraiser for the wonderful Mack family. They were our neighbors when we lived in Saratoga Springs. It was a beautiful day to celebrate Wendy. I helped out in the snow cone area, and while I was elbow deep in different color ice, I was amazed at how many people came out to show their support for the Macks. It was also nice to see everyone again, I really loved living on the street and getting to know those families. Wendy was such a sweet woman, and I will never forget her. In her passing she gave me (and I'm sure I'm not the only one) a reminder about what is important in life. I want my bran and my kids to know every single second of every day that I love them.

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna