Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.
Friday, January 3, 2014
My Kid, The Kidstar.
So many of you may not know this but for over a month Brogan was in a day treatment program at the University of Utah called kidstar. He would go M-F from 8-4. He was having a lot of problems at Open Classroom so I pulled him out and signed him up for virtual school (K12) while we waited for a spot at Kidstar. I was actually on the fence about it but Brandon wanted to. I'M SO GLAD we did it. Brogan is like a different kid. He had art therapy.Music therapy. Group,individual and family therapy. It was amazing and life changing for our family. A place where brogan felt safe, a place he loved going to, a place where they told me how awesome a kid he was and how fun he was. I needed that after the experiences we had at schools. I hope Spectrum is like that next year.
So now we are back to home schooling. Im sad hes not going to that awesome place anymore, but im excited to get back in the swing of things.=)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna
No comments:
Post a Comment