Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

home sweet home!

After the worst plane rides of my life (and quite possibly the worst days of my life), I am happy to report --WE ARE HOME, safe and sound!

Man, I really missed my house. I missed cooking for Brandon and awaiting the 5 o'clock hour. I missed my new bench, and my tulips -- which are dead because I had no idea these kind only bloom for a month or so. (not to worry, this weekend my green thumb, and my butt crack, will be outside working on the garden). I also missed all of my TIVO shows. It sucks not being close to family, but I like getting back into a routine with the kids. I miss my orlando family already. :-[

Lily is HUGE. Shes been taking bottles now, which is nice because I can have some down time. She is pretty much the cutest baby ever- well, tied with my other cutest baby ever. Speaking of which, he misses orlando but wont let brandon out of his sight. He is obsessed with trains now, and is talking alot better(although still in the teletubby voice).

Brandon got accepted to Northwest Nazarine U and will be going in august for his masters in accounting. I am so proud of him, going after one of his goals like that. Thats right, honey : bring home that MBA bacon to mama!

Special thanks to my two dads for helping me in the airports. I'm glad neither of them were arrested! (does my "two dads" sound like they are gay? thats is really funny. and gross. yuck. okay okay ewww)

3 comments:

The Bahrs said...

You are hilarious! I'm so glad you got home safe and sound and that journey is all over. I couldn't imagine, major props to you for doing that! Ha ha!

Well, sad to say, I won't be able to make it out to your house next weekend. I really wanted to but I didn't realize how much driving it would be. 5 hours to your house, 4 to Darci's house, then 3 more back to Utah. I just didn't want to do that to little Jett! I hope you understand!

Call me and we'll chat about your adventures in Orlando!!!

The Bahrs said...

Hey thanks for understanding. I knew you would! Yeah, lets get together for sure Memorial Day weekend. I don't work that Monday too so I'll have extra time for you!!!!

loriallen said...

I'm glad you had soo much fun in Orlando and then appreciated your home when you got back! Of the things we appreciate the simple things! Isn't it funny we get b~Loriored and then leave just to be so appreciative of what we left? Hehe we are funny people! Love ya babe

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna