Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Monday, May 12, 2008

more stuff from Orlando :-]

My mom scaring the sh-- out of brogan
Me with Amanda Kincade, we went to school together in NY, and shes finishing up college down in boca so she came to visit me. Reunited and it feels so good... :-]
My neice, Madison.

us with aunt pammy my parents and brog






downtown disney
My big sister <3 href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUnSHq7cEsxjzHXVexC7QFaftFstKS4HNRNzHXhuAmiwE93ETY6SSGu5g5Iz_Wnj-SkLXHdKYyLT0zdGjqAxRspEnqMQ53V6v8UxTzwDqWgf76DgnySM-CIgvdpbsr0wvnZVuWywRoNko/s1600-h/100_0709.JPG"> Long day for Brogan! at IOA.



Me at the temple (beautiful, huh?) (temple's not so bad, either. J/K LOL)









My mom getting used to the wrap and wear.



















































My sister Cilla..and me rediscovering starbucks. I must have went 10 times..who knew I could enjoy coffeeless drinks this much?




My rockstar nephew, paulie.


2 comments:

The Bahrs said...

Girl you look hot! I haven't seen you sans baby in a while! Ha ha! I'm so sad I won't get to see your house but we will for sure get together when you come down here.

loriallen said...

You look beautiful! I love the eyebrows! You have such beautiful children!! I miss you. Did you get the announcement? It's official, Lance graduated! We move June 10th to Ohio.

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna