Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baba ganoush and pics of our little Kabobs


How can I not love this little guy?
Notice the chalk on the wall!







Some new-ish pics of Lillian! She is forever known at church as the little brown girl with the huge flower in her hair..and I wouldn't have it any other way!


In other news, we went last night to a book signing of our favorite author, Dave Sedaris. It was wonderful, he did a reading of his new book, and it is amazing, and funny! AND it was free so we had a cheap date. Brogan played over Aiden's house and we took Lily. We also went to this mediterranean place in Boise, where I ate..wait for it.. hummus and baba ganoush and shish Kabob. Things I actually grew up thinking were italian (except the hummus..amy intorduced me to that at California Pizza Kitchen when I was 15). We had such a good time. Our weekly date nights have really ben paying off, it is so important to remember this man I fell in love with and made me laugh so hard 3 1/2 years ago :-)

Only a week until UT. I can't wait! Its the first year we actually are going somewhere for the fourth, and we are excited. Im planning a little surprise for our anniversery, well, lets be real.. its not a surprise because I can't keep a secret. A picnic in the mountains..Heavenly. I'll get to visit with Katie and get to see our nephews and sister and parents. And..we took 2 days off so it will be a long weekend. Not looking foward to the drive, but oh well!

1 comment:

Nicolette said...

Cool thanks for letting me know of your new blog address.

You have such adorable kidos!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna