I just feel like I want to write. I can't sleep. :/
Good news. Lillian has been rolling over for a week now! She wasn't 4 months yet at the time. She scoots pretty good, and likes to pull her dresses over her head (I know what your thinking, but she did not get that from me!!). She can even put her paci back in her mouth. Both my kids are insanely smart, not that I'm biased or anything! People stop me pretty much everywhere I go to tell me what a beautiful, sweet natured baby I have. and I tell them, I DESERVE ONE!
(In all fairness, brogan is very beautiful, too :P)
I know how I must sound, but I'm an incredibly proud and lucky mom!!
In other news, Brogan is talking more and more everyday, and I'm having such a good time teaching him! Oh, getting back to his beauty: I haven't got his hair cut in months, and he may be growing small birds in that nest. Its so nappy!!
Also. Going to UT for July 4th weekend. Stadium of fire traffic..yay!
Thinking about little david patten today..he died 2 years ago. Maybe is why I can't sleep. am very very glad that Amy and I are speaking again, because I missed her so much. what can i say? shes the elton to my diana. (okay it was the first one i could think of. let me start over. shes the snoop to my dr.dre. the charlotte to my miranda. the dora to my boots. the asparagus to my smelly pee.) (I challange you to comment me with better ones...)
okay now I'm tired, and you are a little more dumb for reading this. G'night.
1 comment:
She's the chalk to your side walk, the beans to your toots (yep I said it), the marker to your wall, the ryme to your lymeric...shall I go on? Ha ha! I kill me!
What day are you coming down for the 4th? We are leaving to MN on the 5th, but I would still like to get together if we can...I feel a little sad that I didn't see you Mem Day weekend!
Post a Comment