Everyone in my house is offically sick. My neighbor brought his son over, to see if I could watch him. I thought he was pretty sick but they said he was teething. He looked really sick.. low and behold, cut to the next morning, when Brogan has a runny nose, and a fever. and then I start feeling yucky, and then Lillian starts coughing, and they before I know it, we are all coughing a running a temp and sore. Friday I begged brandon to stay home from work because honestly, I wasnt sure I would be able to make it. Now Brandon is throwing up so violently, I don't think I ever threw up so bad, even when I was pregnant.
I love my girlfriend, whose child it was, and she apologized for her husband bringing thier sick baby over. However, I am really ticked at him. :-/ How can I not be? This could have all been avoided..
gotta go make sure my family is OK and I feel like I may pass out.
the life of a mom..
UPDATE:
Brogan has a double ear infection.
No comments:
Post a Comment