Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

First off, we fed Lillian rice cereal last night. Lily is such a good little eater! She loved it. I made it pretty thin and runny at first, but I thickened it up a few times to find the perfect consistency. We took a bunch of pics, to be posted soon!


Last night I was going over my lesson for today, and I thought It would be a good idea to read from my journal about my baptism. I took it out and read it after like 3 years, and I couldn't believe where I was then compared to where I am now. My life is so blessed. We were married three years ago, and sealed in the Salt Lake Temple two years ago today. We aren't doing anything special but grocery shopping(I know, its sunday and I shouldn't break the Sabath, but I ran out of diapers,milk, bread and eggs. I should have looked yesterday!) but I am planning something special for when we go up to Utah. Funny, but when you think of aniverseries, you tend to think of material things like presents or cards. This year, I am thinking about holding Brandon's hand across the alter at our sealing. It is my most cherished memory. My class today is on "Learning to share the gospel." I can't wait to tell the young woman about how the gospel was shared with me, and the blessings I have because of it.

I have to go get my little blessings ready to go to church..

:-)

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna