Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Amy and Sam's wedding







I flew down to St. George this weekend for my best friend Amy's wedding and it was amazing! I loved being there and I also loved being bossy because I was the maid of honor, so it's my job!! Well anyway I absolutely love Sam and seeing Amy so happy still gets me choked up.

If the dress looks familiar, it should, it is our dress now! Also, the cake was so freaking cool. They had a marzipan frosted fruitcake (customary in England) and a "funfetti" cake for Amy.

I'll post all the pics as soon as they come in. Lily was the flower girl, and she looked so cute!

Congrats to my best friend and her adorable husband. Love you guys!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna