Hey! I know you're probs super busy with packing but I was just thinking about the shower and there is a LOT to do! Jessica said she really wants to help. She tried calling you to tell you that too, just in case you saw a random # on your phone! :) Anyways, email or call me when you get this and we can go over what you might want Jess or I to take care of before you get here. Just so you're not totally overwhelmed with moving and throwing me a shower (THANK YOU AGAIN BY THE WAAAAY!!!). Anyways just call me too bc I miss you! Love ya, Kate
3 comments:
hey i love those collages! How do you do that???
Hey! I love those pictures of you and your little girl. AWE... she's just as beeyoo-tiful as her mom.
Hey! I know you're probs super busy with packing but I was just thinking about the shower and there is a LOT to do! Jessica said she really wants to help. She tried calling you to tell you that too, just in case you saw a random # on your phone! :) Anyways, email or call me when you get this and we can go over what you might want Jess or I to take care of before you get here. Just so you're not totally overwhelmed with moving and throwing me a shower (THANK YOU AGAIN BY THE WAAAAY!!!). Anyways just call me too bc I miss you! Love ya, Kate
Post a Comment