We found a place to rent down here in Utah and I am so excited! It is such a good price and best of all, it is in a great neighborhood. The inside is just beautiful with stainless steel appliances. A huge fridge, convection oven, and front load washer and dryer! The layout is just perfect. It is a pretty good size too. We are renting our house up in Idaho, and we may have renters in ASAP because we've really had a lot of interest in the last couple of days. All in all, it's been a good day! ::huge sigh of relief::
Can't wait to have my family and friends over, and start our new life here in SLC. :)
2 comments:
CONGRATS! Where do you live in SLC. I want to come see you. YAY! I'm so glad you are back.
hey neighbor! (now that we're in the same state again I can call you that) i don't know your email so if you want to go on my blog and just "save pic as" you can have all the pictures from the shower. bc you totally need to show off your awesome work! :) if that doesn't work I can totally email them to you. :)
Post a Comment