Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I know, I know, where are the pictures? Our camera broke, and I'm lazy. I have a blackberry, but that means I'd have to take time to download the hundreds of pics I have on there. So until I get my fall family pics done, I think it's safe to say this will be a new pic free zone. Sorry! ::sigh:: to the five people that read this. Ha!

We've been living here for a little over a week and I love it. I am so happy here. Brandon comes home for lunch, I'm getting used to driving in the city, and this house is amazing. I love the city library and being so close to everything. Brogan starts pre-k at the elementary school down the block next week. He's so excited, and I'm a mess. This boy has been in pre-k since he was 18 months, and yet I'm getting so sad! This is the real beginning of his school career. Also, I'm giving him something I never had since I didn't get to go to pre-k (boo!). Lillian and I are also starting a mommy and me dance class this fall.

Brandon and I both start school in a week or so. He's finishing up his masters. He's accomplished so much in his career it's amazing. I'm just starting out but I'm sort of amazing too. just kidding, sort of. So far I have an A average. woo!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna