Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

2 of everything

Every time I talk to one of my old friends they always ask the same question. "So, what's it like having two?" They can hardly believe I have one let alone Lily also. Truthfully, It's not as hard as it seems. Sure, Brogan is a handfull..going through his terrible twos and such, but it helps that Lily is such an easy baby. Its kind of funny though, Brandon and I have only been married three years in June, yet we have 2 kids! Brogan will be 2 on March 28...We are going to UT for easter and having a party for him and blessing Lillian. I can't wait..we are also taking a family picture with all 10 of the cousins. Then we get back and we're off to orlando in april for 3 weeks. gotta make it worthwhile since it is such a long flight for the kiddies.

Sometimes Brogan has a tough time but for the most part he's pretty adjusted. I think its just hard on him to not have mommy all to himself. On the plus side, he and brandon have become very close in the last few weeks.

well, speaking of my big sexy, he's home! gotta go..

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna