Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

All Boy









While I was on the phone with my mother in law today, brogan was quietly playing out side, and I couldn't be happier. Apparently, either could he. First, I noticed that he had taken 2 pairs of shoes and filled them up with dirt in my kitchen. Then I went outside to his usual playing spot and found him exactly like this. I had to laugh but not before I snapped these pics. I should note that Its in the 60's today, and I don't always let him run around half naked!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats my boy.. he is so darn cute.. cant wait to smother him with kisees and hugs,,,,i have to hide my betty boop collection from him lol

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna