Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008




Because Lillian's head was being smooshed constantly by head bands, I finally went to the store and got some ribbon and KY Jelly to stick in her hair. The ribbon stayed put wonderfully! We went to the Relief Society celebration dinner last night, and people kept comming up to me telling my she is the most beautiful baby they've ever seen..which is pretty funny considering there were like 4 other newborns there lol. But Lily is so awake and alert...and cute! Maybe I'm just a proud mom...LOL ;-)

3 comments:

The Bahrs said...

Girl! I didn't realize you had a blog!!! Lily really is the sweetest little girl. She looks just like you and that is a good thing! :O) I am so excited to see you next week and finally meet Lily! Call me as soon as you get here!!!

The Bahrs said...

Ok so you go to Dashboard (Its the place where you can arrange all your settings, etc. Its at the top of the page of your blog) then you click on "Layout" where it says "anage:Posts Settings Layout." Then you click on "Add a Page Element." Then click on "Link List" and you put the web address where it says "New Site URL" and the name you want to display for that person under "New Site Name." Easy peasy rice and cheesey!

PS Call me when you get here and have time to hang out! You should come see our new place! :O)

The Bahrs said...

Ok, so I know I comment a lot too, but I was so glad I was able to see you and spend some time with you. I really am going to try to make time to see you when I go up to Idaho. :O) Call me anytime (Wed-Sun)we need to chat more!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna