Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

UTAH !

Easter egg hunt! (sans brogan, who was beating the crap out of the kids and had to go down for a nap.)



Lily got this jumper from the easter bunny..and here she is hanging out with her cousin Emily, almost 6 months.


Easter prettys! Can you believe he's two?


twins! (at least that's the consensis.)

SMILE (:
Stretchin
Being held by her oldest boy cousin, Jeffrey.


Lily's little blessing outfit (:
Katie and Jett @ Lily's blessing. Just wanted to add how much it means to me that KT always comes to important things in my life. She gives more than she takes, and she is a true example of unconditional love. She is such an example in my life and I only hope I could be a third of the friend she has been to me. She is my best friend and I love her!




We had such a good time in UT this past weekend. We had alot crammed in to only a couple of days! We drove down on thursday, and it only took us 5 1/2 hours. Brogan was so good, he just watched DVD's, and Lil just slept. Brandon's sis Shantelle and her two boys flew up from Georgia and Brogan loved playing with them. I don't know how they felt about him LOL.. the way he takes toys away and stuff! Shan and I get along great so it was nice to just hang out with her. On Friday we had a little party for Brogan. Brandon's other two sisters came out too. Jenn(and her boys..my favs!) lives only a few minutes away, and Kristen came up from Nevada. She has four kids, 3 girls and a boy who is only a few months older than Brogan. Lots of handmidowns! LOL (: Brandon's Grandmas and Grandpa also came up and Brogan got lots of presents!

On saturday morning the easter bunny came, and the kids did an egg hunt. Then we had a nice big dinner ( there were like 20 of us!) and off to do a family photo..which was funny because all of the kids were just miserable! and the parents were trying to smile. Hopefully they got a few frames that came out good! I'm excited to have a pic of all of us.. (; And then we came home and Brandon's dad blessed Lillian and he did a lovely job. It was amazing. Brandon hasn't seen Shantelle or Kristen and the kids for over a year! He loves those kids and they love him because he, like brogan, likes to beat the crap out of them too! He's like a big teddy bear for them to jump all over and for him to body slam them (:

Lillian is such a good baby. and Brogan is adjusting to her really well. He hasn;t tried to punch her for a couple of days now!



4 comments:

holley family said...

hey gina! so glad to see your page! what a great looking family!

The Bahrs said...

Hey you! Once again, I just wanted to say I was so glad to see you last weekend! PS The pic that says "Twins" - you look smokin!

The Bahrs said...

You are the sweetest! Yeah, I'm not even on meds and I'm a basketcase so don't worry! :O) You give a lot too and I have always counted on you to be 100% there for me. Which you so are. You are an amazing mother and a beautiful person inside and out.

I'm so glad we're in the "Connie Convert Club" together! He he!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gina!!

Great pics of Lily and Brogan. Brogan is such a ham. :) Can't wait to see him again and meet baby Lily for the first time. Madison already knows all about Lily. She's already talking about her.

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna