both have colds, im pretty worried. No high fevers yet. Let brogan go to nursery at church way to early and the little verman gave it to him. Brogan is also regressing bigtime..ripping his diaper off for attn any chance he gets which he hasn't done in months. you may be laughing but you aren't the one who has to clean the poop off the carpet. And his poops are like a full grown man's. is that enough of a mental pic for you? I'm running off of no sleep here people. Tough stuff...
on the flip side, "the other boelyn girl" comes out today and just maybe I might be able to see it in theatres, even if i go by myself. I love me some tradgedies.
1 comment:
ahhh having a bad day are you? thats ok before you know it they will be better...Take care of yourself too..
Post a Comment