Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Monday, March 10, 2008

I wanna pull my hair out, and then..



I look into my Baby's eyes and realize how blessed I am. They are my angels and they make it all worthwhile. Well, She's an angel, it's her big brother who gives me hell. And with a face like that he knows he can get away with it. :-)
I'm making a black and white photo collage of the kids and these are my two favorite pics. I can't wait until we get a new camera. I want one that I could use to learn how to take quality pictures. The Camera we have works well, but it doesn't have the bells and whistles that some cameras have. I might have one for my diaperbag and one for the house lol. I think I do a pretty good job with the one I have, although, its pretty easy with these angel faces!

No comments:

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna