Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm sorry, but McCain scares me. Is it Halloween yet?



Edited to add: I wish people would stop saying "vote based on facts" insinuating democrats don't do so. I just wanted to say that because I've heard many republicans go there and it is truly laughable, like democrats aren't smart enough to do research. And reach their own conclusions based on their own beliefs. [So do me a favor and stop quoting Bill-o and Hannity, like, K!]

I know, I know, But its kind of a heated subject for me, and I just decided it will be my last post about politics..



.....until Obama wins.

1 comment:

Shan said...

Your right Gina Obama will probably win!! FYI. I'm not voting for him but I'm not voting for McCain either. My absentee ballot has been sitting here and I'm just debating on who I'm writing in!!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna