Today was a very good one. My little baby boy and I went to the Discovery Center of Idaho, which is a hands on science museum. He absolutely loved it. He fit right in..with the 7 year olds. All of the toddler things - fahgetaboutit. He wanted nothing to do with baby stuff! Lily was home napping and Daddy was watching BYU football. I walked in, and Lily had woken up, she was sitting on dad's lap, watching football and eating goldfish crackers. Another one I have lost to Daddy... darn! (:
Brogan amazes me everyday. He has mellowed out so much, he has grown into this kid..almost over night.. and its scary! He loves to play with his sister, play with trains, torture his mom, and jump all over his dad. We love having him around, so he winds up staying up later than any two year old should. We just sit there and go "did you hear what he just said?!? hes so cute!!", and here is his like yawning, looking at us with big eyes.LOL
Going to Orlando November 18-December 9. Brandon is going to his(our?)family in Utah. I haven't spent a holiday with my family in 3 years. Thanksgiving is a big one for us. We New Yorkers do thanksgiving big! I will really miss doing crafts with Jeffrey and Zander, and Wendy's yummy ham in the crockpot..and lets not forget Dennis carving dark meat for his annoying, favorite and only Daughter in Law!
Ok, gotta go watch SNL. I'm boring, I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment