Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Thanks KT BAHR

I was tagged by KT, so now I must write 6 insignificant things about myself.

1. I love watching TV and eating a snack. In fact, I will save all meals/ snacks for when I could put a TIVO'd show on. I like to enjoy my food and forget where I am for just a minute and get to escape into the wonderful world of General Hospital or The Hills. I only do this when one of the kids are napping or at prek. so, I'm hungry most of the time! So I'll grab food on the go, easy food, as to not ruin my "appetite." Good for thighs. Bad for blood sugar!

2. When I'm doing chores, I need to be talking on the phone (unless the kids are going nuts, then I don't do anything). Most of my friends know this, as you'll hear the familiar kling klang of dishes being put away.

3. I am friggin nosy. I love looking at other peoples lives via the internet.. I'm a snoop! and, I added the live traffic feed because I love to know who comes on here. Shameless...I know!!

4. my guilty pleasure: Graham Crackers dipped in milk. Oh, and gossip magazines and websites.

5. I have the most vivid dreams, to the point that I wake up crying, or happy, or overwhelmed with emotion, about 2x a week. If I ever met you, I'd give it a 99% chance I see you in my dreams. Hey there, you: Last week you were naked.. Just KIDDING!

6. Secretly, when Lily or Brogan fart, I am so proud. Quite frankly, if I feed them children good enough to make those horrible smells, well then, I'm doin' my job!!

I tag, well, Lori Allen, The Holley Family, and Shantelle. Sorry Guys! lol

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna