Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Portrait Innovation Studio Pictures

While my In-Laws were in town this weekend we got the kid's pictures done. Special thanks to the Vesolovsky Family for sending such cute clothes for them. Brogan just didn't want to sit still today, and Lily was missing her nap time, so I was worried they wouldn't get any cute ones and boy, was I wrong! They took like 70 pictures there, and I like this place alot better than Kiddie Kandids. I will definitly take the kids back there next time. Anyway, I will be sending out pictures in the mail next week to family and friends, I ordered WAY too many!!

Also, I never noticed how much Lillian really really looks like me until we did these pictures. In certain lights, I thought I was looking at Gina circa 1986!










1 comment:

The Bahrs said...

i know you are the first to say this, but your kids are adorable! the last one with lily is my fav, what a knockout! ha ha! I could just bite those cheeks! :)

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna