Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Train Ride Pictures & Kid Updates!










We went on a the Pumpkin Liner up through Horseshoe bend this weekend. It was a perfect fall day, and our little family had a blast. It was pretty warm when we were off the train, with a little breeze..just perfect weather! The train ride is about 1 1/2 hours long, Including a 1/2 hour stop at a pumpkin patch. It was so scenic and Brogan had a BLAST. You know that kid loves his trains! It was nice to relax and have fun. Its been tough this last month or so - Lillian has been waking up as many as 7 times a night, and it is tough having two little ones..as you could tell from the above picture of me! Brandon has been so sweet and patient with me lately, I don't know how I'd get through some days without his help and understanding.

Some new things they are doing:

Lily: Standing in crib, waving bye, clapping, kissing, dancing, crawling everywhere with her little army crawl, eating whole crackers, fishies, and anything she could get her hands on. She loves pasta (definitly my child),applesauce,drinking juice from a sippy cup and chicken-in-a-biscuit crackers. She's a healthy girl! She says Mama and Dada. She is kind of a mama's girl, which one could come to expect from a breastfeeding infant. She loves being tossed high in the air, and playing with Brogan. They have so much fun together now. Sure, its tough, but having them close together is starting to pay off!

Brogan: getting so much easier to understand, loves reading to himself, ballons, kites, etc. He loves calling me "Gina". He teases just like daddy. He loves older kids, and yesterday while at the library had a full convo with a little Mexican kid who only spoke Spanish. It was so amazing to me how two kids who don't speak the same language could play and learn together..so diplomatic! Anyway, this kid kept asking him questions in Spanish and B would just look at him and repeat it word for word, and then they would crack up laughing!

BROGAN also went POOP AND PEE on the potty the other day. Out of nowhere, the kid rips off his diaper, and goes to pee on the big toilet. I ran and got his little elmo potty, we handed him a book, and he sat there and went! Can I just add that I haven't even mentioned potty training to him? It came out of the blue. His friends Marcus, Axil and Brycen are all older then him and Potty trained, and he sees them, so naturally he wants to be a big kid, too!

1 comment:

Shan said...

Those are the cutest pictures!! I love them

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna