Welcome to our blog! By our blog, I mean Gina's blog. Gina being me. Gina would like to welcome you to Gina's blog. Oh hell, you know what I mean.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

WARNING! POLITICS! and a few olds pic of Brog..

"What you won't hear from this campaign or this party is the kind of politics that uses religion as a wedge, and patriotism as a bludgeon -- that sees our opponents not as competitors to challenge, but enemies to demonize." – Barack Obama, June 3, 2008

With the elections looming near, I would like to tell everyone to get out and vote. Whatever your beliefs are, you should have a voice and that voice does count. I mean, look at me, truly a blue girl in a red state. The odds are against me but I believe that if every person that was at the rally in January did vote for Barack, we could make a difference. Recently and in the past I have gotten bulk Emails about Barack Obama that simply aren't true. Where does he stand on the issues that are important to us?

Find out for yourself straight from the source: http://factcheck.barackobama.com/


Now all you have is my two cents and maybe a headache? But I've done my part. and, oh yeah...Like I've said for 2 years now,




A few pics from the Obama 08 Rally in Vegas in February of 07:



3 comments:

loriallen said...

You know I love you, even if you are a democrat. Here is some fun facts: Palin's dad was my 5th grade teacher! i'm from Alaska (remember) and my sister knew he pretty well. Every says that politics are private Why is that? That's what makes this country tick...making sure the person we vote for stands with our beliefs and will lead the country in a way we want it to go. Obama doesn't do that for me. I was for Mitt Romney, I'll take McCain/Palin. I am more and more impressed. I am conservative and hope the country will always keep with "In God We trust." We lose that we lose our country.

loriallen said...

Gina, Thanks for coming to my blog! I didn't know that you were so passionate about politics! i am sooo impressed. I jsut mean that no matter who gets in, let's not ever take away God from our country, regardless of who is in. I'm not making regards to either one there. I just feel that some americans are moving further away from the core of our constitution and I think the more we do that, the worse off we are. I think as a great country we have to stand firmly on what this country was founded upon. One of which was god. Like trying to take our guns. That's part of our constitutional rights. I could go on. I am thrilled that you are passionate about politics, we should banter sometime!! I love ya, girl. I think I'm going to nickname you red! You're red in a blue state and I am blue in a red state!

loriallen said...

Switch the colors around. I'm an idiot! i just read what i did. Youre blue. I am red. Gees.... Ok, so your nickname is officially "BLUE!" Man alive, I'm going to bed now!

In memory of my DD

In memory of my DD
My champion, my heart, and the woman I hope to be like one day.That sexy broad = My Aunt Donna